Student Registration 2021-2022
4 months ago
LONG BEACH SCHOOL DISTRICT STUDENT REGISTRATION
New students registering in Long Beach Schools must bring the MS 121 Immunization form, original birth certificate, the student’s Social Security Card and (2) proofs of residence.
An entering kindergarten student must have reached his/her 5th birthday on or before September 1st of the said school year.
Note: Once registration has been completed and submitted electronically, the parent or legal guardian must bring in two (2) of the items listed below for verification of their address. The two proofs must match the student’s primary residence. A post office box will not be accepted. The documents accepted as proof must be preprinted with the name and address of the student’s parent / legal guardian, and all applicants must submit at least one document from each of the following groups:
* Filed Homestead Exemption Application form or Homestead Exemption Renewal Card
* Mortgage documents or property deed
* Apartment or home lease – must list all tenants
* Current Automobile Registration
* A utility bill showing the service address and dated within the last 60 days
o Gas bill
o Water bill
o Electric bill
2021-2022 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONLong Beach, Mississippi
NEW STUDENTS are students who DID NOT ATTEND any Long Beach school at the end of the 2020-2021 school year.