New students registering in Long Beach Schools must bring the MS 121 Immunization form, original birth certificate and the student’s Social Security Card to the respective school.
For entering kindergarten students, please bring this information as soon as possible to the school. Office hours are 7:15 – 3:30, Monday – Friday.
Note: Once registration has been completed and submitted electronically, the parent or legal guardian must bring in two (2) of the items listed below for verification of their address to the appropriate school. The two proofs must match the student’s primary residence. A post office box will not be accepted. The documents accepted as proof must be pre-printed with the name and address of the student’s parent / legal guardian, and all applicants must submit at least one document form each of the following groups:
- Filed Homestead Exemption Application form or Homestead Exemption Renewal Card
- Mortgage documents or property deed
- Apartment or home lease – must list all tenants and cannot be a month-to-month
- Current Automobile Registration
- A utility bill showing the service address and dated within the last 60 days
o Gas bill
o Water bill
o Electric bill
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
NEW STUDENTS are students who DID NOT ATTEND any school in the Long Beach School District at the end of the 2016-2017 school year.